For healthy muscle building, 80 grams of protein per day is a must. Getting 80 grams of protein daily from our regular food source is difficult, this is the reason by which protein powders are so important.
While whole-food protein is best, it’s just not always possible to get all the protein you need from whole foods.
Below are some of the reasons, why you should take protein.
- Weight and body composition management.
- Muscle growth or maintenance.
- Improved immune function.
- Faster exercise recovery.
How to choose the best protein powder?
- Protein quality.
- Plant-based vs Animal protein.
- Processing method.
- Intolrences and sesnitivites.
- Ingredients in the protein powder (sweetener, flavor, Thickening agents).
I have listed down some of the best Whey protein powders which are healthy and safe to use.
- This protein powder consists of whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, and whey protein peptides to support lean muscle mass.
- 5 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs and over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamic acid.
- When to use – Great before or after exercise, between meals, with a meal, or any time of the day where you need extra protein in your nutrition.
- Highest quality control measures so you feel comfortable and safe consuming the product.
- Most awarded, best-selling whey protein powder.
- Note – The product should be tightly sealed after each and every use. Please store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.
- 12.0g of protein in 30g of serving (40% of the serving) with zero added sugar.
- Whey protein concentrate is the primary source of protein in the product.
- 5.5g of EAAs along with 2.6g of BCAA’s help keep the body in anabolic state and muscle gains post workout.
- The product is free from any banned substance or doping ingredients as per NADA/WADA list.
- Promotes Muscle building: Gain lean muscles like never before, with asitis nutrition whey protein. In its natural, raw form, Whey protein is ideal for those who love an intense workout as it boosts recovery and reduces muscle loss.
- Limited processing: Asitis Nutrition Whey protein powder has been minimally processed to ensure you get maximum protein and nutrients. As it is preserved in its original form, you get only clean and our powder without any fillers or preservatives.
- High protein concentrate: Each serving of 30G contains 24G protein and 5.4G Bcca, which makes it very effective for muscle gain and synthesis.
- This Whey protein is unflavored in nature, it may not taste great. However, it gives you the freedom to add the flavor of your choice.
- POWERFUL FORMULATION: Advanced formulation combines two hard-hitting types of proteins in one powerful blend i.e. Ultra filtered Whey protein and Whey protein concentrate sources from USA.
- Advanced Config: It delivers 25g protein, 5.5g branched amino acid, 4g glutamic acid and zero sugar per serving.
- Ultimate blend for core bodybuilders, athletes, fitness professionals and enthusiasts promoting muscle growth.
- Supports workout recovery.
- 100% pure ingredients and advanced processing ensures the nutrients of the Whey Protein are preserved to it’s best.
- 100% Authentic product.
- This is a vegetarian product.
- The product is packaged as per Indian FSAI regulations and the text may slightly differ from the US version, however, the product formulation is identical to the US version and can be verified with Ultimate Nutrition.
- Supports Muscle maintenance, build up, and toning of the body.
- Contains all of the essential and non-essential amino acids.
- Flavor Chocolate.
- Ingredients: Protein blend (Whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, and Whey peptides), Cocoa.