How to choose the correct Yoga Mat for excercise? There are lot of factors to check, before you buy a yoga mat. It is not about color, it is about the quality and texture. A yoga mat should not be thin or else you will hurt your legs and knees. It should be sticky so that the yoga mat is still in one place. Portable and Durable. Below, are some of the quality yoga mat which are worth buying it.
This Yoga mat comes in 4mm, 6mm, 8mm and 10mm size and is manufactured in India.
- Thick mat with specially designed foam, that protects ones knees and joints.
- Portable and can be easily carried to gym and outdoor place.
- The mat is biodegradable and free from latex, silicone and other toxic materials.
- Mat has double-sided non-slip surfaces.
This yoga mat comes in many colors. The material used to make this mat is polyvinyl Chloride foam. Unlike other yoga mats, this comes in only 2 size, 4mm and 6 mm.
- It is an anti-skid yoga mat, thus avoiding any kind of injuries.
- Easy to roll up, portable and washable.
- Textured patterned foam material.
- Puma Reversible Anti-Yoga Mat with 6MM.
- Reversible :- Dual techniques.
- Dimensions: 176cm X 61cm (lenght x Width).
- Very light weight, close to 600 grams.
Please make a note, Since mat is made from Thermoplastic elastomer, it is always advisable to wipe with a damp cloth to clean.
This yoga mat thickness is close to 13mm and gross weight is 2.38 pounds.
- Textured surface.
- Light weight, durable and reliable.
- Carrying strap included.